Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Corona + Computer = BAD

DON'T, I repeat don't spill Corona or any other liquid on your computer.  Unfortunately that is exactly is what I did to the keyboard on my laptop last week.  At first I thought it was fine.  I wiped it off and the keyboard worked.  The next day, however, the computer still turned on, but now I couldn't type anything.  I brought it in and luckily its only the keyboard that needs to be replaced and not the motherboard and/or the whole damn thing.  Still, its gonna cost me over $100, no access to it at home, and no Warcraft playing.  Its about a week now, and I'm hoping I'll get it back today.  Nowadays, you basically can't even function without a computer or a cell at home.

So kids, lesson of the day, don't drink/eat anywhere near your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment