Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wedding Season

Another wedding season is upon us.  This season I'm going to 5 weddings out of 6 invites.  I feel like I've been stuck in 'wedding season' for 5 years now and I don't see an end in sight.  Every year I average around 5 weddings or so.

I just went to my first this past weekend in Iron River, MI, in the Upper Peninsula.  Kelly and I had a great time, too good of a time in fact, but more on that in a later post.  We have 2 more in July, separated by a week.  One is in Evanston, a chicago suburb, and the other is in Madison on a friday.  I'm standing up in both and have never been to a friday wedding. 

The last 2 are both in September separted by a week also.  The first is in Chicago and the second is in New York/New Jersey.  Never been to a wedding in either.  I've been to weddings in the suburbs of Chicago, but never a city wedding. 

All of these wedding are always a good time, but its a lot of wedding to go to.  I'm going to predict 4 for next year, but hopefully it will be less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment