Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A bittersweet goodbye...

Well, its official, Kelly and I are moving back to Milwaukee.  Home (bitter)sweet home!  Now don't get me wrong, I am really excited to move home.  Our families are there.  Friends and new opportunities will offer themselves.  I'll be able to watch more Wisconsin sports. 

On the other hand, I've lived in Chicago for over 6 years now and have had great experiences and made many lifelong friends, gotten into some shenigans and have made great memories.  We have had countless experiences, and amazing memories, and in our last 2-3 weeks left, hope to make a couple more. 

Some of our highlights include the South Side Irish Parade, eating so much great food, brewery tours, BBQ's on friends' decks, and so much more.  I'm not sure how much we can do/accomplish in the next few weeks, but I know that were gonna try out best to make the most of it.  I'm gonna start this saturday by going to tour the Koval Distillery.
 

1 comment:

  1. It certainly is bittersweet! We'll miss you guys, but thankfully Milwaukee is not too far away!

    ReplyDelete