Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Recipes

I've been using recipes online forever, but have recently become enamored with one particular website.  Normally, I just google whatever it is that comes to mind, then look through the various links to see which recipe I like (meaning which one I can pull off) and use that one.  http://www.allrecipes.com/ is a site that is often near the top and after some recent exploration of it, I really, really like it.

The reason(s) I really like and use the site are that its very user friendly and oriented.  Users can register and log in and once they've done so, are able to save/add recipes to their 'recipe box.'  It's genius!  Once you find a recipe that you really like by using the search function, you just click the add button and then organize it into the appropriate categories (i.e. appetizer, main dish, bread, etc.).  All the recipes on the site are 'user' added and other members can rate it and give comments/feedback/suggestions. 

Go ahead and check it out.  I'm sure you'll find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment