Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Korean Tacos

http://www.delseoul.com/

Mmmmm.   Very good!  Tasty!  Yes, yes, and, um, yes!  I've only been there once so far, but after much anticipation of this newly opened restaurant, I was very pleased.  I had the BBQ pork sandwich and split some kimchi fries.  The fries were good.  Not as spicy as I thougth they were going to be and definitely needed to eat them with fork.  The sandwich was the star.  A little sweet, a little spicy, and a little crunchy...beautiful!  The pork was flavorful and thinly sliced, the daikon and carrots gave it a nice crunch, and the jalapeno's added the spice.  I was especially happy that the bread held up since the sandwich was a little messy.  My buddy had 3 different tacos and he really liked them as well.  Needless to say, I can't wait to go again and try the other items.




No comments:

Post a Comment