Thursday, November 4, 2010

Random Randomness Ramblings

That's the alternate title to this blog, but I figured that somewhere in the world wide blogging realm someone might have that same title.  In reference to my winning title, if you know anything about me at all, you'll know that I'm pretty random, like to fly by the seat of my pants, do whatever is easiest and quicker, and perhaps this blog is reflective of that.  This just might be a temporary fad, a moment of inspiration that will fade away quickly.  Such is my life...  There's a seriously good chance I might only post a few times and then just completely 'forget' about my blog.  Then of course, I'll move on to next thing that temporarily enamors me...did someone say Twitter? 

Recently I've been reading some blogs and telling people that I might be writing one and a question has come up over and over again, "what are you going to write about?"  The answer I believe lies in both the title of the blog as well as the alternate title.  Basically, whatever happens to pop into my head. 

So, hope you all enjoy the insights, observations, and other crap that I wanna put on paper!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment